For starters, you’ll have a lot more fun cruising the streets on an e-bike. Here are 10 reasons why Bluebee II E-bike is better than any other traditional bike.
1. E-Bikes Help You Travel Longer Distances in Shorter Amounts of Time: Electric bikes and regular bikes can both get you from point A to point B. You can ride your bike to work, to the gym, to your friend’s house, or wherever else you might want to go.
2. They’ll Encourage You to Ride Your Bike More Often: There are studies that have suggested that you’re a lot more likely to ride an electric bike than a regular bike if you own one.
3. They’ll Get You Into Much Better Shape: Some people mistakenly believe that electric mountain bikes won’t get you into good shape like regular bikes will. They’re under the impression that these bikes will do all the work for you and reduce the amount of exercise you get.
4. E-Bikes Allow You to Commute to Work More Effectively: The idea of taking your regular bike to work might sound good. But once you’ve actually done it, you might find that you don’t enjoy it. Regular bikes won’t get you to work very quickly. They’ll also force you to work up a sweat prior to arriving at your workplace, which probably isn’t what you’re going for.
5. They’ll Help You Save Money: When you purchase an electric mountain bike, you can cut down on a lot of your monthly transportation costs. Even if you only ride to work every couple of days or ride your bike to the store instead of taking your car, you’ll limit the amount of money you have to pay to use your vehicle.
6. They’ll Keep You Safe When You’re Riding Around: Riding a regular bike on a public road can be dangerous. Since you’re in charge of building up speed and then bringing your speed back down, you’re always at risk of getting into an accident on the road with other bikes or vehicles.
7. E-Bikes Make Climbing Up Big Hills Possible: Is there anything worse than making it halfway up a hill on a regular bike and then realizing that you’re not going to be able to continue anymore? You have to jump off your bike and walk it up the rest of the way before getting back on.
8. They’ll Handle Windy Days With Ease: Outside of hills, one of the other big challenges people face when riding regular bikes is dealing with the wind. Trying to ride into the wind on a windy day can really ruin a biking experience.
9. They’ll Give You the Chance to Explore New Places: If you enjoy getting out and exploring new places both inside and outside of your city or town, you’ll love the opportunities electric mountain bikes provide.
10. They’ll Help You Make New Friends: The e-bike community is growing by leaps and bounds at the moment. New people are investing in electric mountain bikes every single day.
So start Riding Around on Electric Mountain Bikes Today and enjoy 2-year warranty on our E-bikes with ISO certified service center and instant repairs.